Three bedroom holiday cottage set in rolling Charentais countryside on the edge of the village of Les Églises d'Argenteuil. The cottage can sleep 6 people in the 3 bedrooms: a double, a twin and a bunk room, or up to 8 people using the bed-settee in the living room. A travel cot can also be provided on request.
The open plan living area comprises a large sitting room with a double sofa bed and kitchen area, well stocked with a full cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and a washing machine.
Our newly-refurbished bathroom (April 2018) has a large enclosed shower and a wash-hand basin with storage below and a mirrored cabinet above. The separate cloakroom has a WC and small hand basin.
- Indoor entertainment includes Satellite Television, DVD player and free WiFi*. A range of books, toys, board games etc. are also available.
- Dine al-fresco under the welcome shade of the cherry tree in the private courtyard garden, complete with a gas BBQ, garden table, umbrella and chairs.
- Unwind on a sun-lounger, take a refreshing dip in the pool or work out on our rower and stepper.
- Relax and watch the children play on the large, enclosed field with its swings, badminton nets and football goals or...
- Enjoy the facilities in our games room barn. Darts, pool, table football and table tennis at your disposal whatever the weather!
We look forward to welcoming you!
**Please note that the Cottage, Games Barn and Pool area are strictly non-smoking.
Only booked guests are permitted to use the cottage and facilities at Rue Vincent: no additional visitors will be admitted.
Free WiFi is subject to our Fair Usage Policy**